- Lynn is an absolute delight to work with. She is extremely kind and professional. She is willing to extend herself and go above and beyond her basic agent responsibilities in order to help you. If a problem arises, she finds a way to solve it. She has helped both my mother and myself combined buy 2 homes and sell one home. She has also helped a friend purchase a home, and their family was also thrilled with Lynn as a real estate agent. Both my mom and I would highly recommend Lynn and we wouldn't hesitate to work with her again. - Ingrid Rowland
- Without question, Lynn is THE best realtor I have ever worked with, hands down. I was looking for a very specific type of residence that had to be found and purchased within just a few short weeks; Lynn made that happen. Her knowledge of the area as well as her endless list of contacts are exceptional. I have dealt with a good deal of realtors over the years and can honestly say that Lynn Downing lands the number one spot in my book! - Nathalie Asher
- Lynn is an exceptional real estate agent. She invested time early in the process to understand our specific needs, budget and criteria. From there, she used the information to help find us the perfect (yes, perfect) home. Her expertise, sound advice and savvy negotiating skills provided confidence throughout the buying process. In short, Lynn is incredible! - Fabio Soliebe
- I first got in touch with Lynn when I was inquiring about a property I saw on Zillow. From the moment she responded to me, she seemed very laid back and not forceful like some realtors I have worked with in the past. Lynn went on to show us several other homes that were of interest and we ended up finding our current house back in August 2012. I have no doubt that without Lynn as our realtor, we would not be in our current home. She was not only there for us in the beginning, responding to emails, calls, questions, etc but her expertise really shined when we were in to the escrow process. We ran in to some issues during our closing process and Lynn worked overtime to help us close and get in to our new home. We can't thank her enough for all her hard work and dedication. I would without a doubt recommend Lynn to anyone and plan to do so to our friends and family. A HUGE THANK YOU to you Lynn! - Lauren Friesen
- Lynn worked with us to determine the right price and had two offers at list price within a week! She is helped us get the best deal in the shortest time. She is also an excellent negotiator. In addition, she was a pleasure to work with, made our lives convenient, handled lots of one-off requests we had as we were out of town. Thanks Lynn! -Stephen Snyder
- Lynn was absolutely amazing for our family. We had a unique situation which ended up being rather difficult at times, and Lynn was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and professional through the entire process. She stuck with us every step of the way, always going above and beyond to make sure that we got what we needed and wanted. Not only did she work with us for months on end to find our new house, she also sold our current one, and was able to make that experience as painless and hassle-free as she possibly could. She emailed, called, or texted me back very quickly whenever I had a question, even on weekends or in the evening. Lynn truly became a friend of our family through this whole process and we will continue to keep in touch with her, even though we have found our perfect home! - Teage and Erin Christianson
- My family recently relocated to Issaquah, and because we were new to the Seattle area we contacted many realtors and planned an extensive search of homes in the area to help us not only find the right home in great neighborhood but also to determine which part of town we wanted to live in. During our search we did extensive research online, visited open houses, and setup home tours, and through this process we met and worked with several real estate agents and firms in the Kirkland, Bellevue, Redmond, and Sammamish/Issaquah areas. Naturally many of the agents were eager to work with us, but most of them pushed us to sign an exclusive representation agreement, tried to push us to make offers on homes that didn't fit our needs, or didn't take the time to follow-through or understand what we were looking for.
Of all of the agents we worked with, Lynn Downing was by far the best. She volunteered to help us, did great research, stayed in constant contact, was extremely knowledgeable about the entire Eastside area, was available anytime to connect, and found out about and showed us homes before they even went on the market. In fact we ended up purchasing a home that was going to be listed the next day, and we were the only people to see the house. Once we decided on this great house, Lynn did an fantastic job working with us to complete the contracts, and she meet with the home inspectors, recommended several lenders, and stayed on top of the escrow agents to ensure an on-time closing.
Having lived in 9 cities throughout the US over the past 20 years, I have a lot of experience purchasing and selling homes and working with real estate agents. I can tell you that teaming up with Lynn Downing was a fantastic experience, and when it comes time for me to move in the future, I'm only calling one person to work with, and it?s Lynn. If you need a real estate professional on the Eastside of Seattle, you should call Lynn. I'm confident she'll do a great job for you as well. - John and Bethany Gallagher
- We first contacted Lynn (who was a listing agent) for a property we were looking for at Sammamish. She came across as very friendly and pleasant. As first time home buyers she was able to get us out of our initial apprehension and concern within the first few meetings.
She explained her way of working, she was open and frank at the same time professional. She asked us our requirement and kept us updated of any new houses coming on the market immediately. She would email us listing at the middle of the night that would have just come up. For someone who was looking for houses in a crazy market where houses get snapped up in hours , we were very happy with her commitment to help us.
She met us at every house we wanted to see including open houses and shared her thoughts and ideas of the house. As we explained our specific requirements she would suggest improvements or modifications to meet our requirements. She was quick to get us professional information for questions we had on modifications or cost.
At no point did we feel pressured to buy a house we did not like. When we liked a house and expressed our desire to put in an offer, she would appraise the trends for the area the house was located in and suggest a range for the offer.
We are very happy with our experience of working with Lynn. We would definitely recommend her to anyone in the market looking for a house. - Ajai Srinivasan
- We cannot thank Lynn enough for everything that she has done for us! She is incredible and seriously knows her stuff.
We were so overwhelmed when we started looking and Lynn was there with us every step of the way; answering all our questions, meeting us for showings whenever was most convenient for us and most important of all, she genuinely cared about who we were and what house would best fit us. We loved that she was always honest and never tried to "Sell" us on something.
After looking at many houses we finally found what we were looking for and it could not have happened without Lynn?s dedication and persistence to help us get what we wanted. We will work with her again if and when we are ready to move and refer her to everyone we know.
If you are looking for someone who cares about all the details and finding the right place then Lynn Downing is the BEST agent that you can get and we were so lucky to have found her! - Andy and Yolanda Parker
- We relocated from California this summer and bought a house in our desired neighborhood. We were first time buyer, did not know area well, housing market was hot, and process was tough. But luckily we had Lynn as our agent, and now we settled in our new house. We believe it was impossible to purchase a house in this short time without her help.
She tirelessly drove us around house hunting in the East Side. It was always a pleasure ride even on the day of unsuccessful house hunting because of her cheerful personality. she gave us a lot of tips on life here like ice cream shops, schools, parks and etc.
She is a great communicator naturally. Even from the first time we made a contact with her while we were still in California, her email correspondence was quick, accurate and with warmth. She respected our taste, budget and our special needs, and encouraged us not to make a quick but thoughtless decision.
Her knowledge and negotiation skill was excellent and we trusted her very much. Of course many good real estate agents have those skills. However, what makes Lynn different form others is that she knows buying and selling a house is not just about money and property swap but an emotional work for both sides. She respects not only our feelings but also seller's feelings when she negotiate and that is the key to win.
I recommend her strongly. In fact I have already recommended her to my friends who are coming to Washington.- Yashuhara Family
- You will not find a better agent than Lynn Downing! She is professional, knowledgeable, and a joy to work with. Her communication skills are fabulous, immediately responding to phone calls, emails and text messages. She knows every square inch of Sammamish and very quickly learns what her clients' needs are. Make no mistake, Lynn is the best!!